Snoasis Medical Webinar Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 7pm EST
Dr. Ira Sy
DDS, MS, Dip Periodontics
Topic: The Delicate Balance of Success and Complications Associated with Oral Implant Rehabilitation
Oral implant therapy has been increasingly popular as a treatment of choice over the past few decades. Although implants have been shown to be highly predictable, there has also been an increase in various complications derived from surgical and prosthetic interventions. These problems have been known to lead to both acute and chronic infections, historically. This program will review the necessary clinical treatment planning strategies utilized to aid in preventing iatrogenic complications.
- Effectively treatment plan and minimize future complications
- Manage most common implant-related complications
- Avoiding long term aesthetic complications
- Understanding the importance of specific tissue grafting materials and biologic factors to promote natural growth of oral tissues.
2022- WSP Webinar with Ian McNickle Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 7pm EST
Ian McNickle, MBA
The Top 25 Most Common Marketing Mistakes and How to Fix Them
This course will review a wide range of common mistakes that are made with websites, social media, online reputation, SEO, PPC, and video production. This program will dig into details of what is needed to make good decisions regarding your online marketing, and best practices for what to do and how to do it.
• Review common mistakes made with website design, layout, and calls to action
• Explore best practices for what to do (and not do) when optimizing your online presence on Google
• Discuss typical mistakes made with social media campaigns, and what works best
• Learn about what to do (and not do) when dealing with negative online reviews
• Understand how to properly run a Google PPC campaign, and the typical mistakes most people make
2022- WSP Webinar with Dr. Robert A. Levine Wednesday, October 19, 2022, 7pm EST
Dr. Robert A. Levine
Topic: “Predictable Evidenced-Based Diagnostic and Surgical Procedures to ensure Long-Term Clinical Success: A Periodontal Plastic Surgeon’s Perspective.”
Dr. Levine will cover various aspects of diagnosis, treatment planning and surgical treatment using his 37 years of clinical and teaching experience using the “Team Approach.” The topics to be covered include “predictable” evidenced-based treatment protocols to help in avoiding surgical complications includes the management of advanced periodontitis using the “7 Keys on the Treatment of Periodontal Intrabony Defects” (submitted 7/2022 for publication), ridge preservation, titanium-mesh, and the treatment of cement-related peri-implantitis, all with the use of bioactive modifiers. Focus will be on patient acceptance and patient-reported outcome measures (PROMS).
Dr. Levine will emphasize careful diagnosis and management of soft and hard tissues and their appropriate sequence in therapy when insufficiencies exist. The “10 Keys for Successful Esthetic-Zone Single Immediate Implants” suggest that a team protocol, if strictly followed sequentially, would provide high predictability in preventing esthetic implant complications when “virtually planning” the size of the buccal gap, implant length/width for an ideal screw-retained position. Important anatomical factors will also be reviewed of the proposed implant site to insure a long-term esthetic result. This proposed “10 Keys” clinical checklist, has been confirmed in 4 CBCT/clinical studies, which provides high esthetic success rates and happy patients (based on PES/WES and PROMS). These 4 retrospective CBCT studies are co-authored with Drs. Mauricio Araujo, Debora Dias and Ping Wang (University of Maringa, Brazil and Temple University) on a series of retrospective single tooth immediate central incisor implants treated by Dr. Levine in private practice with an average of 5 years follow-up.
- Review various “predictable” surgical techniques and goals of implant site development using a prosthetically-driven approach for ridge reconstruction with their benefits and limitations.
- *Recognize the benefits of bioactive modifiers to predictably “super-charge” your bone grafting results in periodontal and peri-implantitis-related intrabony defects, and its use in immediate implant placement.
- *Understand the “10 Keys” principles for Single Maxillary Central Incisor Immediate Implants” (publications in Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry (2017,2018,2021), International Journal of Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry (2022), Clinical Implant Dentistry & Related Research (2022), and Decisions in Dentistry (2022).